- This 419,900-square-foot multi-anchored power center features ShopRite, Kohl’s, Marshalls, Michaels and Toys R Us/Babies R Us, the center has a excellent tenant mix of national retailers, restaurants and service tenants.
- Blue Star Shopping Center is conveniently situated on the heavily traveled US Highway 22, between Terrill & Bonnie Burn Roads, the center has been a long time shopping destination in the marketplace.
- Other key tenant at the center include Tuesday Morning, Dollar Tree, Hand & Stone Spa, Sally Beauty, Five Guys, The Children’s Place, Avenue, GNC, TGI Friday’s, Wendy’s, Arby’s and soon to open The Max Challenge.
- The center serves a residential population of more than 253,000 people and a daytime population of 105,700 within a 5-mile radius.
- The center benefits from a center-wide website with digital campaign ads for retailers to drive traffic, increase sales and overall property objectives.