Gross Leasable Area
98,735 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$114,580||$111,904||$94,661|
|Med HH Income||$106,368||$100,909||$76,696|
- Anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond and Walgreens, this 98,735-square-foot center features a strong mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Conveniently located at the most heavily trafficked intersection in the Howell trade area. More than 47,700 vehicles pass the property each day on Route 9.
- Center with a traffic controlled intersection and offers dual access to northbound and southbound Route 9.
- Commuter parking facility immediately adjacent to the property.
- Area traffic generators include: Hobby Lobby, ShopRite, Walmart, Starbucks, BJ’s, Target, Petco, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Michaels, T.J. Maxx, Pier I Imports and many more.
1/2Manhattan Bagel (separate owner)
3Walgreen's (separate owner)
10Asian Harbor Sushi
11Ice Cream Shop
13ReMax Real Estate
24Bed Bath & Beyond
26Kessler Institute Rehab.