Gross Leasable Area
345,983 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$96,671||$125,098||$142,502|
|Med HH Income||$70,400||$94,068||$107,915|
- 339,777-square-foot shopping center anchored by Giant and Burlington situated on Leesburg Pike and Jefferson Street.
- Close proximity to regional retail shopping centers as well as Columbia Pike, I-395 and US 50.
- High traffic counts of 38,000 vehicles per day on Leesburg Pike and 32,000 on nearby Columbia Pike.
- The center has a strong tenant mix that include: HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx, Mattress Warehouse, Office Depot, Cost Plus World Market, Chipotle, Starbucks, The Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Average Household Income of $125,098 within 3 miles.
- 290,634 people within 3 miles.
No Spaces Available.
2Chipotle Mexican Grill
7E.T. Nails Salon
11Cost Plus World Market
14Burlington Coat Factory
20Burlington Coat Factory (lower level)
23PNC Bank Padsite