Gross Leasable Area
22,916 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$89,921||$99,914||$107,826|
|Med HH Income||$73,762||$83,429||$91,713|
- Street retail and restaurants located on South Ocean Avenue minutes from the New Village on Main Street, downtown Patchogue, which took on a $100 million revitalization.
- Newly added 291-unit apartment complex, estimated 600(+) new residents and is less than a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- The New Village, at 1 Village Green Way, also has 36K SF of retail and restaurant space on the same lot.
- The Sunrise Highway is just over one mile north, and the Long Island Expressway is less than 5 miles away.
- Recently added restaurants 360 Sushi, James Joyce Irish Pub and soon to open Patsy’s Pizzeria to South Ocean Avenue.
Click here to view drone video
49James Joyce Pub