- Anchored by Christmas Tree Shops, Barnes & Noble, Gap and Modell’s, this 218,685-square-foot power center features a strong tenant mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Somerset Shopping Center is located at the junction of US 202, US 206 and State Highway 28 (Somerville Circle). The center is also served by nearby I-287 and I-78, plus an excellent network of local streets and roads.
- The center serves a residential population of more than 118,000 people who make an average household income over $129,000 within a 5-mile radius. More than 90,000 vehicles pass the property each day.
- National retailers at the center include Pier 1 Imports, New York & Company, Men’s Wearhouse, TGI Friday’s, Pearle Vision, Dressbarn, GNC, Eastern Mountain Sports, Rite Aid, Lane Bryant and soon to open Zoo Health Club.
- The center benefits from a centerwide website with digital campaign ads for retailers to drive traffic, increase sales and overall property objectives. www.shopsomersetshoppingcenter.com.
View drone video of center