Gross Leasable Area
128,069 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$93,650||$85,973||$96,926|
|Med HH Income||$79,332||$66,450||$78,210|
- Anchored by Michaels and Bed Bath & Beyond, this 128,069-square-foot center features a strong mix of retail and restaurant tenants. Our newly added Trader Joe’s will open soon.
- The center is at the final stage of construction of a new 13,253-square-foot Trader Joe’s as well as adding a couple more spaces for future tenants from previously occupied Barnes & Noble space.
- North Village Shopping Center is conveniently situated on Route 1, which boasts traffic counts over 100,000 vehicles per day.
- The center serves a residential population of more than 127,000 people and a daytime population of 70,000 within a three-mile radius.
- The property features strong supporting tenants including Staples, Panera Bread, Smashburger and Chili’s.
9Michael's Arts & Crafts
10Bed Bath & Beyond