Gross Leasable Area
178,352 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$105,534||$107,159||$106,917|
|Med HH Income||$88,106||$87,501||$82,684|
- Anchored by ACME and Staples, this 178,352-square-foot center has a well-balanced tenant mix.
- Fairground Plaza is located between Burlington Mount Holly Road/High Street and Woodland Road.
- Other national retailers include: Dollar Tree, T-Mobile, Santander and Beneficial Banks, Virtua Medical Group, Advance Auto Parts, Aaron’s Furniture, and a strong complement of local merchants.
- The center serves a residential population of 82,548 people with an average household income of $107,159 within a 5-mile radius.
- 29,332 vehicles per day pass the center.
4Cork N Bottle
6State of NJ
11True Colors Hair Salon
16AVirtua Express Urgent Care
17Advanced Auto Parts