Gross Leasable Area
160,970 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$104,392||$124,475||$134,904|
|Med HH Income||$72,294||$89,494||$98,674|
• 160,970-square-foot center anchored by market-leading Giant and Walgreens, just minutes from popular downtown West Chester.
• Bradford Plaza is the most dominant center in the market pulling 1,650,000 visits per year according to Placerai.com based on real time traffic data.
• The center has a strong mix of tenants which include: Orangetheory Fitness, Petco, Dollar Tree, AT&T as well as restaurant and service tenants.
• Just a few miles from West Chester University, West Chester’s Business District and QVC World Headquarters.
• Bradford Plaza is located in the heart of Chester County with quick access to major roadways.
• Abundant parking and signalized access from Route 322.
• Population 107,026 with 16 public schools within a 5-mile radius.
Click here to view drone video
2PA Wine & Spirits
10/11Orange Theory Fitness
12Brother's Pizza & Pasta
13Avante Salon & Spa
15Monkey Fish Toys
18ATA Martial Arts