Gross Leasable Area
98,735 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$114,580||$111,904||$94,661|
|Med HH Income||$106,368||$100,909||$76,696|
- Anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond and Walgreens, this 98,735-square-foot center features a strong mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Conveniently located at the most heavily trafficked intersection in the Howell trade area. More than 47,700 vehicles pass the property each day on Route 9.
- Situated at traffic controlled intersection which offers dual access to northbound and southbound Route 9.
- Commuter parking facility adjacent to the property.
- Area traffic generators include: Hobby Lobby, ShopRite, Walmart, Starbucks, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Target, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Michaels, T.J. Maxx and many more.
1Big City Bagels (separate entity)
2Walgreen's (separate entity)
3Howell Medical Pavilion (separate entity)
10Asian Harbor Sushi
11Ice Cream Shop
13ReMax Real Estate
24Bed Bath & Beyond
26Kessler Institute Rehab. (separate entity)