Gross Leasable Area
266,157 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$114,483||$89,604||$96,364|
|Med HH Income||$103,011||$72,120||$80,230|
- Anchored by Stop & Shop and Kmart, this 266,157-square-foot center features a strong mix of retail, restaurants and service tenants.
- Rutger’s Plaza is situated on Easton Avenue (Route 527) at Kennedy Boulevard, in Somerset County’s Franklin Township.
- The center serves a residential population of 265,253 people and a daytime population over 156,000 within a five-mile radius.
- A strong cast of tenants, including Crunch Fitness, Dollar Tree, GNC, GameStop, Burger King, T-Mobile & Chase Bank. Recently added two new restaurants to the property.
- 39,112 vehicles per day pass the center on Easton Avenue (Route 527) and JFK Blvd.
4Flame Kabob House
11AMoral's Village Hot Pot Restaurant
15Hunan Delight & Sushi Restaurant
17Stop & Shop