Gross Leasable Area
175,440 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$115,961||$106,289||$99,643|
|Med HH Income||$102,894||$88,972||$74,399|
- Anchored by ShopRite and A.C. Moore, this 175,440-square-foot center features a strong mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Hamilton Plaza sits at the intersection of heavily traveled Route 33 and Whitehorse - Hamilton Square Road in Hamilton Township.
- More than 47,200 vehicles pass the property each day.
- Other retailers at the property include Mattress Firm, Petco, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Dollar Tree, Hallmark, T-Mobile, Hair Cuttery, and Texas Roadhouse, among others.
- The center serves a residential population of 180,168 people within a five-mile radius with household incomes $115,961, just under a mile of the center.
2America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
7Queen Bee Nail Salon
10A Slice of Brooklyn
15AMoe's Southwest Grill