Gross Leasable Area
419,935 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$145,307||$182,863||$202,355|
|Med HH Income||$102,859||$112,058||$123,676|
- Plans for a redevelopment of the shopping center including a new ShopRite which will increase to 72,000 SF.
- This 419,935-square-foot multi-anchored shopping center features ShopRite, Kohl’s and Marshalls. The center has an excellent tenant mix of national retailers, restaurant and service tenants.
- Conveniently situated on heavily traveled Route 22 retail hub, between Terrill & Bonnie Burn Roads, the center has been a long-time shopping destination in the marketplace.
- New retail has been developed near the center in recent years.
- Other key tenants at the center include: Dollar Tree, Hand & Stone Spa, Sally Beauty Supply, Five Guys, The Children’s Place, TGI Friday’s, Wendy’s and Arby’s.
- Ample parking as well as two large pylons at entrance of center available.
19AHand and Stone Spa
12Sally Beauty Supply
135 Guys Burgers & Fries
21The Children's Place
26COne Main Financial