• The 343,000-square-foot shopping center is currently at 100% occupancy.
• Well-located at the intersection of heavily-traveled Route 1 & 9 and Route 35, the center is anchored by one of NJ’s top ShopRite, with a strong retail, restaurant and service tenant mix.
• The redeveloped, free-standing outparcel building (formerly occupied by a Bertucci’s restaurant) is now home to multi-tenants: Popeye’s, Jersey Mike’s and Comcast Xfinity.
• 81,518 vpd on Route 1
• Abundant parking and pylon signage
• In close proximity to Garden State Parkway and NJ Turnpike
ShopRite, T. J. Maxx, P.C. Richards, Petsmart, West Marine, Blu alehouse, Autozone, Comcast xfinity, European Wax Center, Gamestop, Visionworks, Taco Bell, Popeye’s, House of Wine & Liquor . Ulta Beauty & Jersey Mike’s now open!