- Rutgers Plaza is a 266,157-square-foot center situated on Easton Avenue (Route 527) at JFK Boulevard in Somerset County.
- Anchored by high volume Stop & Shop, the center features a complementary lineup of national and regional tenants including Crunch Fitness, Dollar Tree, Chase Bank, T-Mobile, GNC, among others. Two new restaurants were also added to the center.
- Rutger’s University is located just 5 minutes from the center where more than 69,000 students attend and another 22,500 full- and part-time faculty and staff work.
- The center serves a growing residential population of 267,477 people within a five-mile radius.
- 39,112 vehicles per day pass the center on Easton Avenue (Route 527) and JFK Blvd.
Redevelopment plans for former Kmart 98,684 SF (divisible up to 55,280 SF). Contact
agent for site plan and details.