• Rutgers Plaza is a 266,157-square-foot center situated on Easton Avenue (Route 527) at JFK Boulevard in Somerset County.
•1.4M Visits Annually*
• Anchored by high-volume Stop & Shop, the center features a complementary lineup of national and regional tenants that complement one another to increase overall consumer traffic and spending.
• Tenants include: Crunch Fitness, Chase Bank, T-Mobile, Dollar Tree, GNC, Flame Kabob House and Morel’s Village Hot Pot Restaurants. New lease with more popular quick service restaurant to replace former Burger King.
• Rutger’s University is located just 5 minutes from the center where more than 69,000 students attend and another 22,500 full- and part-time faculty and staff work.
• 12,000 average daily vehicle volume on Easton Avenue and 8,994 on JFK Boulevard*
Redevelopment plans for former Kmart 98,684 SF (divisible up to 55,280 SF). Contact
agent for site plan and details.
*data provided by Placer.ai