- Flemington Marketplace is a 239,081-square-foot power center. Anchors include: Kohl’s, Michaels, Burlington and ALDI.
- The center is conveniently situated on Route 202 seconds from the Flemington Circle, which intersects with Route 12 and 31.
- Situated in a prime location on retail corridor near Liberty Village Outlet Marketplace as well as traffic generators like ShopRite, Costco, BJ’s Wholesale Club, HomeGoods, Lowe’s, Walmart and Home Depot.
- Traffic counts of 46,000 vehicles per day travel on Route 202.
- Supporting national tenants include: Chili’s, Panera Bread, Verizon Wireless, Hallmark, Cold Stone Creamery and Poke Cafe coming soon.
- Pylon signage available.
The property receives the Kingsley Excellence Award in 2020. The award recognizes individual properties for outstanding performance and customer experience.