Gross Leasable Area
22,916 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$105,633||$108,754||$113,867|
|Med HH Income||$73,209||$84,673||$91,324|
• Street retail and restaurants located on South Ocean Avenue minutes from the New Village Development on Main Street, downtown Patchogue, which took on a $100 million revitalization.
• A 291-unit apartment complex, estimated 600(+) new residents.
• The New Village, at 1 Village Green Way, also has 36K SF of retail and restaurant space on the same lot.
• The Sunrise Highway is just over one mile north, and the Long Island Expressway is less than 5 miles away.
• 35 South Ocean Avenue has a Walk Score of 84 out of 100. This location is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot and is a five minute walk from the Patchogue LIRR Station.
Click here to view drone video
49James Joyce Pub