Gross Leasable Area
218,685 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$97,828||$130,631||$140,763|
|Med HH Income||$78,756||$102,306||$105,396|
- Anchored by Christmas Tree Shops and Barnes & Noble, this 218,685-square-foot center features a well-rounded tenant mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Highly visible and accessible, located at the junction of US 202, US 206 and State Highway 28 near Somerville Circle.
- The center serves a residential population of 121,966 people with an average household income of $140,763 within a 5-mile radius.
- 72,111 vehicles pass the property each day.
- Key tenants include: GAP, Men’s Wearhouse, Hand & Stone Spa, TGI Friday’s, Norman’s Hallmark, Pearle Vision and Rite Aid.
- The property benefits from a center wide website with digital campaign ads for retailers to drive
traffic and increase sales. www.shopsomersetshoppingcenter.com
Click here to view drone video
1Merle Norman Cosmetics
10 Norman's Hallmark
4 Men's Wearhouse
5/6Barnes & Noble
8Thai Kitchen II
12Pupcakes & Pawstries Bakery & Shoppe
19K&S Italian Deli
20Hand & Stone Spa
21Christmas Tree Shops